Monday, July 5, 2010

Anti Religious quotes

It makes me smile to see so many people that hate religion (i would say Christianity but i dont wana offend anyone, oops...to late)

Mark Twain:
Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned
Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so.

Robert Green Ingersoll:
The hands that help are better far than lips that pray.
Nothing could be more idiotic and absurd than the doctrine of the trinity.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard: (The creator of Scientology) HAIL ZEENO!
The easiest way to make money is to start a religion.


Ernest Hemmingway:
All thinking men are atheists.

Mohandas Gandhi:
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Dennis Miller:Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.

Annie Dillard:
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

Stephen Weinberg:
Without religion, we'd have good people doing good things, and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Friederich Nietzsche: (you played Niezsche? no no)
The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad.

1 comment: